- Chakkiyanickal Narayanan Biju, Praveena Ravindran, Mohammed Faisal Peeran, Chaliyanda Nanaiah Darshana, Kaleyanda Chinnappa Jashmi and Shettahalli Koppallu Javaraiah Ankegowda. (2017). Significance of microsclerotia in the epidemiology of black pepper anthracnose and an approach for disease management in nurseries. Journal of Phytopathology.165: 342 - 353.
- Chabanahalli Somashekar Chethana, Pallem Chowdappa, Chakkiyanickal Narayanan Biju, Ravindran Praveena and Annaiah Mukkatira Sujatha. (2016). Molecular and phenotypic characterization revealed six Colletotrichum species responsible for anthracnose disease of small cardamom in South India. European Journal of Plant Pathology. 146 (3): 465-481.
- C. S. Chethana, P. Chowdappa, K. V. Pavani, C. N. Biju, R. Praveena and A. M Sujatha. (2015). Morphological and multi-loci gene analysis of five species of Colletotrichum responsible for anthracnose on black pepper in South India. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research. 6 (3): 327 - 342.
- T. K. Jacob, C. M. Senthilkumar, Sharon D'Silva, S. Devasahayam, H. R. Ranganath, E. S. Sujeesh, C. N. Biju, R. Praveena and S. J. Ankegowda. (2015). Evaluation of insecticides and natural products for their efficacy against cardamom thrips (Sciothrips cardamomi Ramk.) (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in the field. Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops.24 (2): 133 - 136.
- C. N. Darshana, R. Praveena, S. J. Ankegowda and C. N. Biju. (2014). Morphological variability, mycelial compatibility and fungicidal sensitivity of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides causing leaf spot of ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.). Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops.23 (2): 211-223.
- A. Siljo, A. I. Bhat and C. N. Biju. (2014). Detection of Cardamom mosaic virus and Banana bract mosaic virus in cardamom using SYBR Green based reverse transcription-quantitative PCR. Virus Disease. 25 (1):137-141.
- C.N. Biju, R. Praveena, S.J. Ankegowda, C.N. Darshana and K.C. Jashmi. (2013). Epidemiological studies on black pepper anthracnose caused by Colletotrichum gloeosporioides. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 83 (11): 1199 -1204.
- R. Praveena, C. N. Biju, R. Senthil Kumar, C. N. Darshana and K. C. Jashmi. (2013). Preliminary evaluation of cardamom accessions against leaf blight/Chenthal disease. Indian Phytopathology. 66 (1): 112 - 113.
- A. Siljo, A. I. Bhat and C. N. Biju. (2013). Analysis of variability in Cardamom mosaic virus isolates occurring in India using symptomatology and coat protein gene sequence. Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops. 22 (1): 70 - 75.
- A. Siljo, A.I. Bhat, C.N. Biju and M.N. Venugopal. (2012). Occurrence of Banana bract mosaic virus on cardamom. Phytoparasitica. 40:77-85.
- A. Kumar, T. P. Prameela, R. Suseela Bhai, A. Siljo, C. N. Biju, M. Anandaraj and B. A. Vinatzer. (2011). Small cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum Maton.) and ginger (Zingiber officinale Roxb) bacterial wilt is caused by same strain of Ralstonia solanacearum: a result revealed by multilocus sequence typing (MLST). European Journal of Plant Pathology.132: 477 - 482.
- V. Bhadramurthy, A. I. Bhat and C. N. Biju. (2011). Occurrence and coat protein sequence based characterization of Bean yellow mosaic virus (BYMV) associated with vanilla (Vanilla planifolia Andrews) in India. Archives of Phytopathology and Plant Protection. 44 (18): 1796 -1801.
- C. N. Biju, A. Siljo and A. I. Bhat. (2010). Survey and RT-PCR based detection of Cardamom mosaic virus affecting small cardamom in India. Indian Journal of Virology. 21: 148-150.
- R.Senthil Kumar, B. Krishnamoorthy, D. Prasath, M.N. Venugopal, S. J. Ankegowda and C. N. Biju. (2010). Variability in nutmeg (Myristica fragrans Houtt.) under high rainfall and high altitude Kodagu region of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Plant Genetic Resources. 23 (2): 191 - 194.
- C. N. Biju, F.R. Niazi and Jasvir Singh. (2009). Identification of differential rice cultivars for characterization of rice tungro disease isolates of India. Indian Phytopathology 62 (2): 240 - 244.
- C. N. Biju, F. R. Niazi and Jasvir Singh (2007) Effect of azadirachtin and dihydro azadirachtin on in vitro acquisition of rice tungro viruses. Indian Phytopathology. 60 (3): 362 - 365.
||Membership in Professional Societies|
Life member of:
- Indian Society for Spices, Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Indian Phytopathological Society, New Delhi.
- Society for the Promotion of Horticulture, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bengaluru.
- Plant Protection Association of India, National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Regional Station Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.