Sarathambal, C., Khankhane P. J, Yogita Gharde, Bhumesh Kumar, Mayank Varun and Arun S. 2017. The effect of Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on the growth, physiology, and Cd uptake of Arundo donax L. International Journal of Phytoremediation 19(4): 360-370 http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15226514.2016.1225289
- Mayank Varun, Clement O. Ogunkunle, C. Sarathambal, Manoj S. Paul, Bhumesh Kumar. 2017. Effect of cadmium uptake on growth and physiology of water lettuce. Indian Journal of Weed Science 49(1): 102-104. DOI: 10.5958/0974-8164.2017.00028.4
- Sarathambal, C., M. Rathore, D. Jaggi and Bhumesh Kumar. 2016. Response of soil enzymes to elevated CO2 and temperature in weeds associated with rice-wheat cropping system. Indian Journal of Weed Science 48(1): 29-32
- Anoop Kumar Rathore, A.R. Sharma, C. Sarathambal, M.C. Bhambri and G.K. Shrivastava. 2016. Nitrogen and weed management effect on soil microbial properties in rice-based cropping system under conservation agriculture. Indian Journal of Weed Science 48(4): 360-363.DOI: 10.5958/0974-8164.2016.00094.0
- Sarathambal, C., K. Ilamurugu, D. Balachandar, C. Chinnadurai and Yogita Gharde. 2015. Characterization and crop production efficiency of diazotrophic isolates from the rhizosphere of semi-arid tropical grasses of India. Applied Soil Ecology 87: 1-10
- Sarathambal, C., V. P. Singh, K.K. Barman, M. S. Raghuvanshi and R. P. Dubey. 2015. Intercropping and weed management practices on soil microbial activity in newly planted mango and citrus orchard. Indian Journal of Weed Science 47(2):178-18.
- Sarathambal, C., K. Ilamurugu and G. Prabhu. 2014. Diazotrophic endophytes from the weedy grasses of different physiographic regions of southern India. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology 8(6):4783-4792
- Sarathambal, C., K. Ilamurugu and L. Srimathi Priya. 2013. Isolation of elite diazotrophic bacterial isolates from Cyanodon dactylon rhizosphere of saline soils. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment17(12):70-77
- Sarathambal, C., Anjana Chourasiya and K.K. Barman. 2011. Screening for antipathogenicity of weeds. Indian Journal of Weed Science 43 (3&4): 188-191.
- Sarathambal, C., M. Thangaraju, C. Paulraj and M.Gomathy. 2010. Assessing the Zinc solubilization ability of Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus in maize rhizosphere using labelled 65Zn compounds. Indian Journal Microbiology 50:S103-S109
Poorniammal, R., C. Sarathambal, A.R. Sakthi and S. Arun. 2015. Methods in soil microbiology. Thannambikkai offset printers, Coimbatore. Pages-212.
- Prof. A. Balasubramanian award for the Best Agricultural Microbiology student's Research, TNAU, Coimbatore, 2007
- Best Publication Award winner from the Society for Advancement of Human and Nature (SADHNA), Solan, Himachal Pradesh,2014
- Best poster award received from 25th Asian-Pacific weed society conference, Hyderabad, 2015